Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take packing from delivery

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Goodmorning.

How to take out packing out put from delivery ? i checked in some forums but couldn't find any reasonable answer ?

Note- I did the packing in delivery , i'm trying to take the out put for the packed items and maintained condition record for PL00 in VV21 but not able to take output? is it possible to take it from outbound delivery?Looking for your inputs .

Thanks in advance

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You can print the out put of HU in the delivery. In the delivery(VL02N) go to "EDIT-PACK" and in that screen ,once you have packed and go to extras in the top menu bar and click on output. Here you can enter the output manually or system picks it up ayutomatically. Alternatively you can use"VL74" to process HU output.Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this,

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ,

Thank you very much for your promot response.

I did those setting that you have mentioned , still not able to take the packing list out put , can you plz elobarate the required settings?

Thank you inadvance

Regards

venkat

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Go to the transaction "VHAR" and see If the output type and the procesure is assigned to it or V/22. Now Check "PRPHU" has the printer and the output type assigned to it. You dint have to maintain a record for this. Once you enter the delivery, EDIT-PACK and select he HU and extras-output. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ,

I did all the settings , that you have mentioned . selected the the out put in extracts still it is not issue the packing out put ? can you suggest me where i'm missing ?

Note 1 - Packag mast.type: Carton.

These are the things i have assigned in VHAR: Out Put procedure: 00001 : Handling unit

0001 : Out put type

1 : Sort

The plant determination: Plant is entered manually in the handling unit

Pack malt cat: Packing materials

Generate dlt items: item generation in the first packeddelivery

Number assignment: Number range interval HU_VERP.

HU_Type: Container.

Note2: In PRPHU:

print prof:PACKISCH

Out put type: 0001

Application: V6

Printer: LP01

Thanks in advance

Regards

Venkat

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos