cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop change STATUS by using DPR_EVENT enhancement ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During we test DPR_EVENT ehnancement, I could not block status change by this enhancement.

Inspite of Error message occured, it is changed to Release.

My requirement is...

User cannot change status to 'Release' if there are no snapshot version exist with Error message.

We use 'CL_CGPL_APPLICATION_LOG=>MESSAGE_ADD' method to show error message.

Are there any idea or implementation exist?

Thanks in advanced,

Yeum

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've solved by myself very clear with Overwrite Exit Enhancement of 'DPR_STATUS_THRESHOLDS - VI_STATUS - ONACTIONCHANGE_STATUS'.

Many thanks,

Yeum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yeum,

I have a similar request, whereby I need to prevent a task's status from being set to 'Complete' if the previous task is not already 'Complete'.

I am able to raise a message, but cannot prevent the Status Change.

Please could you let me know how you prevented further processing?

Many Thanks,

Shaun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yeum,

As far as I know, there's no such standard Business Add-in to achieve this.

However, you can add an enhancement implementation in CL_DPR_API_STATUS->DO_ACTION_STATUS_SET.

Through an Overwrite exit for instance, you can enhance the standard behaviour and add your logic.

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your reply. it was very helpful with understanding this issue.

But there is only one parameter exist (EV_REJECTED) which could be changed in that DO_ACTION_STATUS_SET.

What I've done is change 'EV_REJECTED' parameter to 'CL_DPR_CO=>SC_TRUE' to prevent block change status.

After that, cProject seems block status change from 'Created' to 'Released'. it means shown as 'Created' status on screen.

But when I move to other tab (for example, 'Additional Data' and come 'Basic Data' again, it is shown as 'Released'. and it is actually 'Released'.

Is there any other way to handle this?

Thanks in advanced,

Yeuum