cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to skip first page of the smartform .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have requirement in smartform like first page of the form should be displayed based on a condition check , if the condition is false it should skip the page and display from the second page of the form .

Main issue is only the second page have main window and first page have two secondary windows .

In detail :

Our form first page (like a mailer page ) have two seconadry windows which have two include texts( standard texts ) ,

now we have to dispaly this page only if a condition statisfies else it should skip the first page and excute from second page of the form where the main window lies in the second page only .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use COMMAND to give your condition in the first page.

if condition is True then go to second page.

And in the OUTPUT OPTION of the first page set 'Next Page' to "Second Page".

Follow Below process:

• Go to your First Page windowright click on windowcreateFlow LogicCommand

• In the Condition tab give your conditions.

• Now in General Attributes, click check box 'Go to New Page'. and give name of your Second page.

Hope it will help you....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy the main window in first page also and write the texts in that instead of creating two separate variable windows.

and put a condition to these texts to print or not. for remaining data you want to print in second page use control command to go next page.

Regards,

Jagadeesh T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LOL, sorry for laughing but this will create a blank page for every document he wants to print without starting page, or do i miss something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

I have never tried this.

Check if this will work.

Method 1

Add a condition to go to next page.

Method 2

Create a window, and add a condition for its display.

Regards,

Nisha Vengal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have a custom print program triggering the SMARTForm, you could maybe put your conditional logic in your print program and set the CONTROL_PARAMETERS-STARTPAGE variable before you execute the SMARTForm function module - I've never had cause to use this but I believe it should allow you to dynamically determine the first page to call in the SMARTForm.

Regards, Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply , but my smartform is called from a standrad transaction code .

Regards,

Mani.