Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. Client(ABAP) Proxy to JDBC scenario

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a scenario of Proxy to JDBC. The scenario goes like this.....

SAP is the sender and I need to fetch data from the database table at the R/3 end and update in the legacy system at the receiver end .

Can anybody guide me apart from PI configuration, the settings need to be done at the R/3 end in the transaction sproxy i.e. the ABAP class and objects. Also let me know if I need to trigger the interface weekly once, is it possible to trigger it automatically by using ABAP class and objects else I need to write an ABAP program in order to trigger the interface.

Thanks for understanding in advance.

Regards,

Neethu Chordia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody guide me apart from PI configuration, the settings need to be done at the R/3 end in the transaction sproxy -

As Raj suggested please search on SDN, you will find lot of links on this.

Also let me know if I need to trigger the interface weekly once, is it possible to trigger it automatically by using ABAP class and objects else I need to write an ABAP program in order to trigger the interface. -

-

>For this you need to write Abap class program and override method "Execute asynchronous" this will send the SAP R3 data to XI and then you have to configure job on R3 to run this program periodically as per your requirement.

Divyesh Vasani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple search in SDN " ABAP CLIENT PROXY " will give many link... please use search function in SDN.

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I had searched already before posting this thread but I didnt get any proper inputs reg. the configuration done at the R/3 side.

Anyway, thanks for your reply .

Regards,

Neethu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer this (i am just posting one of the links infact there are many more) :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0ac1a33-debf-2c10-45bf-fb19f6e15...

/people/sandeep.kaushik/blog/2010/07/15/abap-proxy-complete-developments-on-sap-pi-sap-abap-systems

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Go thru these threads..lots of infos are there to master ABAP proxy configuration..

Regds,

Pinangshuk.