cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Number for Inbound Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to get ASNs from our suppliers for their shipments. We would like to capture the carrier tracking number (e.g. the Fedex number) from the supplier. I'm using segment E1EDL47-TRACKN in the DELVRY03.DESADV idoc. I'm not able to get the tracking number in this segment to populate into the inbound delivery.

Does anyone have any experience here? Are there some pre-requisites or config that I'm missing? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell us the field in inbound delivery which is mapped to E1EDL47-TRACKN because if the field is avialable and if the value of this field are not restricted to just certain values then IDOC should populate the data there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tracking number should be stored in the table field VTRKH-TRACKN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem seems to be in the function module that populates the vtrkh table...the inbound delivery is being created, however there is not entry in the vtrkh table until we go to change mode and save. Any hints on identifying and troubleshooting this function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this function module: XSI_TRACKING_DATA_SAVE

If not, look for other FMs from function group 'VVTR'

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help...I think we are getting closer with the FM you mentioned. Let me provide some further information on this....we are using the FM IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1 which states the following for E1EDL47 and 48 (still not too sure which we have to use). Not too sure where to go from here to decipher what is currently being used. Any further direction would be helpful

• express ship interface - delivery --> t_vlbldlgn

WHEN 'E1EDL47'.

PERFORM at_vlbl USING idoc_data s_dl20-vbeln space.

WHEN 'E1EDL48'.

PERFORM at_vlbl USING idoc_data s_dl20-vbeln space.

Clicking on at_vlbl LV55KF04

FORM at_vlbl USING p_edidd STRUCTURE edidd

p_rfbel LIKE likp-vbeln

p_exidv LIKE vekp-exidv.

STATICS: l_xsitd TYPE xsitd.

STATICS: l_xsitd_ext TYPE xsitd,

s_spdnr TYPE spdnr,

s_vbtyp TYPE vbtyp,

s_vbeln TYPE vbeln.

STATICS: l_xsitd_rc LIKE sy-subrc.

• 0.. ok

• 4.. not unique -->gn_delivery_create