Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions in SAP MII 12.2 for SAP PCo 2.1

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm on MII 12.2 and PCo 2.1 Ramp-up and my question is, which Actions (permission to access MII Services) the USER that I have to configure in PCo that will be used to send info to MII must have on his Roles in Netweave UME?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just configure your Destination Channel in PCo and in notification select your MII transaction.

SAP MII Server Configuration in PCo2.1

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_pco21/helpdata/en/46/a00344d44852b7e10000000a155369/frameset.htm]

by default the port is 50000 but you can verify it with your MII LogIn URL

Also check Notification and Query Process

For Tag Query in SAP MII 12.2 with PCo 2.1

PCo Connector

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mii122/helpdata/en/43/e80b59ad40719ae10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

Hope this help

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Any reason why you wouldn't just use the standard xmii user role? The actions could depend on what the transaction is doing.

Jamie

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You mean that the user used by PCo to send data to MII do not need any special Action? Special access to anything? It's just a question trying to antecipate the tests that we will do in a few days.

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As long as the role has access to any dataserver you are using it should be fine.

Jamie

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you discussed this question with your rampup coach?

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Michael, I didn´t discuss with the rampup coach. I already have some question opened without answer for almost two weeks and didn´t mean to open one more discussion as this was just a try to antecipate things.

In the tests I´m doing today, SAP PCo 2.1 can only connect to SAP MII 12.2 if the MII login used on PCo have the action XMII_SystemInfoService. And this was the info I was looking for.

Anyway, thank you all!