cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP - Custom fields mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to set up field-mapping for additinal custom fields in the CUP request form. I'm not sure, what is the application means in the field-mapping screen, I dont have any thing to select from the list for application field.

Please help me to understand, how to setup application and what it means.

Also, I didn't find enough information, please suggest me if any docs available for this configuration.

Regards - Laks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laks,

Application field anywhere in CUP means the connectors for the target ERP systems. It could be SAP ECC, SAP HR, SAP EP etc. If you don't see anything in the application field then you may not have any connectors or you may have connectors which are not matching any of the criteria. You may have to select the right version of SAP ECC on top.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

Once I setup SAP version in the connector attributes, application values shows in the fieldmapping.

Very helpful if you can suggest any document for the custom-fields and field-mapping setup, I'm unable to edit custom field in the next stages of workflow. I have setup this as Workflow - "yes" , Mandatory - "Yes", Applicable to - "Request".

Thanks

Laks

Edited by: Laks on Sep 15, 2010 2:36 PM