SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process write off

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to write off a final billing item using FP04. It is giving me the error "tax amount in item 0036 is larger that the tax base amount"

Any help is appreciated....

Thanks,

bhargavi

5 REPLIES 5

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargavi,

The error message (msg class->0, msg no.-533) that you are getting is triggerred from a standard FM FKK_FKKOPK_COMPLETE_CHECK, which is called during the Write-off (FP04) via another standard FM-FKK_WRITEOFF.

The error is happeneing because either of the follwing conditions is getting fulfilled for the particular line item (DFKKOPK_OPUPK)

IF DFKKOPK-BETRW > DFKKOPK-SBASW AND DFKKOPK-SBASW > 0

OR DFKKOPK-BETRW < DFKKOPK-SBASW AND DFKKOPK-SBASW < 0

OR DFKKOPK-BETRH > DFKKOPK-SBASH AND DFKKOPK-SBASH > 0

OR DFKKOPK-BETRH < DFKKOPK-SBASH AND DFKKOPK-SBASH < 0.

I think there is some discrepancy in the generation of the invoice. as because this error would have come during the generation of the invoice itself.Please check the SAP note no.599558 for reference.

Also check the SAP notes 1303245 and 914087 in relation to the error.

Hope it Helps.....

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

HI Amlan,

Thank you for your response.

Yes. it is giving me the error message in that function module only. And i am seeing some descripancy between the print document vaule and the FPL9 values.

In the print document, whatever is there as manual billing amount, the same amount is not showing up in the FPL9, instead it is dispalying the budget billing amount.But in the taxes tab, it was displaying the manual billing amount again. i am thinking this might be the reason...

Thanks,

Bhargavi.

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I am getting this error for the manual billing item.

In the manual billing item, the SCTAX and STTAX amounts are greater than the tax base amount. And the program is taking the value of SCTAX in place of BETREW value. Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks,

Bhargavi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargavi,

I think u r doing write off to a sub item.Better check u have any main document.

0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thank you for your response.

I am trying to do the write off for the main document only.But it seems like there are some descripancies between the print documnet values and value in the fpl9. Not sure about that.

Thanks,

Bhargavi.