cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Stock - Problem with Schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I have a problem with my schedules line.

We use the Sales order stock ( using MB1B with good movement 412/E) for some specific customers.

Even if the sales order reservation works well, there is an issue with the schedule line in the order.

Indeed when i enter the material in the order the schedule line display an availibily in 8 days even if the material is out of stock or available now....

When i enter the same materila in a standard order(with item category without special stock E) the schedules line are good...

What is it the most weird is that i have done the customizing by copying the standard item and i have just added the special stock E in the item category.

If anyone can help me!!

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Lakshmipathi,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I tried to change the requierement class in order to put one with special stock E as you explained, but i still have my weird schedule line. When i put the item in the order it is 0 stock for today, but stock find in 12 days either if there is stock or no(unrestricted stock i mean).

If i change the RDD in more than 12 days the stock is available for the date requested.

If you have an idea of what could be wrong because on my case i want the schedule line to be at 0 while the sales order reservation has not been processed (via MB1B/412/E) and once the stock movement is done the schedule line has to be find.

I dont know if im clear enought..

To be more clear, i want the schedule line based on the "sales order stock" and not on the "unrestricted stock".

thanks for your help!

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me! im still lost with it...

Thanks a lot guys!!

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my question is : Is it possible to reserve a part of "unrestricted stock" for a specific order?

Because when i use the item category with the special stock "E" it seems that we are in "Sales To Order" scenarii, and then the schedule line trigger a production even if there is stock available....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Is it possible to reserve a part of "unrestricted stock" for a specific order?

Yes very well possible. Just create a delivery against that order and save without doing PGI. This will block that stock to that sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

But actually this is exactlly the way of doing that we use for the moment, waiting for an automatic solution instead

If you see another way of doing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, you can always create background job for transaction VL10G. This way, you won't have to create delivery manually, and the delivery is not GI until you do so.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is anyone has an idea?? please??

What is the schedule line to add with the Sales Order Stock item?

Thanks a lot for your reply because i searched a lot and i wasn't able to figure out what is wrong...

Guillaume

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on your Requirement Class also. For that first you need to identify what Requirement Type is assigned to your item category. Execute OVZI and check what Requirement Type is assigned.

Next go to OVZH and check what Requirement Class is assigned to that Requirement Type. Finally, check in OVZG where you can see a field "Special Stock". This should have "E" like for Requirement Class 042.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi