cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create invoice with out sales order or delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to create invoice with out sales document or delivery. A scenario, where you buy some article and get the invoice and pay the money.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
need to raise direct VF01 for a customer. Is there any Bapi

Go to SE37, input BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE and execute.

1) There press F8

2) Double click on the value "BILLINGDATAIN"

3) Input Sales Organization, Dis.Chnl, Div, Order Type, Bill date, Sold to etc., and press F3

4) Now execute (F8)

5) Press "Success"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at the General Billing Interface functionality. This will let you create an invoice, without having a sales order or a delivery. Please note that you will have to do some development work to get this to work.

Regards,

Jan Pel

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

without sales document not sure but without delivery you can create invoice with reference to you sales document you can use billing type F1-order related invoice,

Else can you elaborated the business process abjectly.

Thanks

Riti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

As far as i know, in SD it is not possible to raise a Invoice without reference document.

you can raise an invoice either with reference to Sales Order or Deliver (Delivery without & with Sales Order).

Some one may suggest you to use FB70, but using that you can post Credit or debit memo only and this is used by FI guys

Regards

Vishal

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where you buy some article and get the invoice and pay the money.

I feel it is related to purchasing not of sales.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cash sales will not work here. I do not need a sales order or a delivery process to happen. need to raise direct VF01 for a customer. Is there any Bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cash sales will not work here. I do not need a sales order or a delivery process to happen. need to raise direct VF01 for a customer. Is there any Bapi

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no material movment,raise customer invoice through FB70.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not want to use SD documents (SO, delivery) then can you explain why do you need to create SD billing document? Is that related to invoice layouts or any other requirements?

Because it looks like you do not want SD module and just posting FI invoices?

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it through CASH SALE- CS, where the item is sold, immediate delivery and cash payment is made.

Regards

Thenmozhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aparna

You need to look at Retail solution ( IS Retail) for Point of Sale selling ideas.

But can you not work with Cash Sale- standard SD process?

You can also post a FI invoice using T code FB70, but you want go through Sales process I guess.