Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing: Initially calculation by formula

Weiskopf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear community,

for a customer I enhanced the pricing procedure by a formula to calculate the amount based on a special pricing table for the billing document (transaction VF01). The formula is assigned to a manual condition type.

By creating a new document the amount for the manual condition type will be calculated by the formula in the pricing procedure.

But if I change the prior calculated value manually in the document, the formula is performed again; the changed value will be overwritten by the formula.

Is it possible to calculate the amount once at the beginning?

How can I prevent that the formula will be processed again?

I would like to set the amount initially with the calculated amount by the formula; after it should be changeable.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

Kurt.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try this. please check the check boxes "Amount / Percent ' and "calculation type" in this condition type definition. then try and please update the results.

Else we can try to control it by enhancing the formula as recommended in the earlier post by Mr. Shiva Ram.

Regards

Sai

Edited by: Sai on Sep 16, 2010 7:55 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

you could try the following:

- create a condition ZPN0 copied from PN00. PN00 is a condition that allows you to enter manually a net price.

- add condition ZPN0 in your price scheme AFTER your PR00 condicition.

If your user enters a value in condition ZPN0, it will deactivate all previous price conditions in your scheme. So PR00 no longer will be active...if user deletes ZPN0 condition, again previous conditions in scheme will become active again.

Let us known if this works for you.

Regards,

Joan

Weiskopf
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

This was very helpful!

I still created a condition to control the new condition type; the new condition type I set it to the already existing types, such as:

VKP0
ZVK1  <cond>  <formula>

If the condition is fulfilled condition type ZVK1 will be processed.

Thanks & best regards,

Kurt.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether in the formula itself you can add coding to check whether it is first processing or repeat processing.

The logic can be, if it is first processing, then apply the formula value, if not then dont apply.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kurt

Firstly try by specifying C- Manual entry has priority in the field 'Manual entries' from the window 'Changes which can be made' window for the condition type in T code v/06.

That said, the code may still overwrite by executing the formula again and again at various points of time.

Just check what happens after you change the config and revert. Hopefully others will come out with code suggestions.

Weiskopf
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar ,

Thank you for your reply!

I checked out the settings of type (C- Manual entry has priority), however the formula is called each time.

Is there any flag in KOMP/KOMK to indicate the manual entry?

Thanks & best regards,

Kurt.