Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrated a Project to NWDI, Deployment aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I migrated an existing local Web Dynpro project to NWDI using this tutorial

[Migrating Local Web Dynpro Projects |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/9e/1c200ac164cf4a942f2dacdf3359e9/frameset.htm]

I can build the project via "Development Component -> Build". It doesn't throws any errors. The building function is working fine.

BUT, if I try to deploy the project by using "Development Component->Deploy" it throws the error "Deployment aborted"!

The error message doesn't help me a lot

Aborted: development component 'myMigratedApp'/'my.biz'/'LOKAL'/'0.2010.09.15.10.09.42'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application my.biz/'myMigratedApp.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application my.biz/'myMigratedApp. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: 	com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application my.biz/myMigratedApp. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Any ideas how I can fix this problem?

Thanks

-Klaudio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, please close this thread and open a new one in the NWDI forum. I'll continue processing that one.

(In the new thread please let me know the version of your NWDS, and the version of the engine where you deploy to (I mean the ComponentInfo page).)

Cheers,

Ervin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?"

Is it possible that the application to be deployed has some deploy time dependency which is not available on the engine at deploy time?

Please also notice, this thread belongs rather to the NWDI forum:

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin

Thanks for your help.

No there aren't any special dependencies. I just use the standard dependencies for a Web Dynpro DCs.

The project itself just contains usual Web Dynpro stuff. Nothing special.

Great I didn't know about the NWDI forum!

Can I move this thread directly or do I have to recreate it in the NWDI forum?

Thanks a lot

-Klaudio