cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to set Sender Service in the ERP Backend System?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have a Webservice communication between ERP <-> PI <-> SNC system. Services are triggered fine so far and evrything works. The Problem that i have is in the Name of the Sender Service:

when i go into SXI_MONITOR (on Backend or PI) in the Column for "Sender Service" i only see the <SID> of the Sending System. I want to have it <SID>CLNT<CLIENT_ID> because i need to respect the clients.

Iin the SLD the Business Systems are <SID>CLNT<CLIENT_ID>. So SLD is fine too.

Were can i change the Name of the "Sender Service" in the Sender System?

anybody any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sender service is taken from Integration Directory and SLD, which must be the same.

Check in your SLD what busniness system is assigned to the client of the sending system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved.

The System was connected to a wrong SLD which had different Business System names when we used. We just changed it to the correct sld (of the Pi we are using) and now it works.

Best Regards

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem and the SLD connections is correct.

Is there any other place where the SLD Business system information can be ovewritten.

In my case as well the sender business system name is not picked up correctly from SLD.

The sld is correct and the connected properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try importing the Business system from SLD into ID again and refresh SLD Cache. Run the config in ID and check if all the steps are executed in green.

Then you can check running the scenario end to end.

rgds

Ven

Answers (0)