cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Provided Adobe forms for Material Master and Vendor Master maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is thereSAP provided adobe forms for Vendor master and material master maintenance

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may not get the complete standard form which will match this functionality. But you can develop your business logic in custom code for fetching the data and the interface and use the standard templates for layouts if any template matches your requirement. You can see the complete lest of templates in : "transaction SFP->Form->Layout->Tools->Template Manager

Most of the common templates are available here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the link . Can you point me to the form you are refering to in that list

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I didn´t know you were already aware of the list. I don´t have any experience regarding this topic, so I cannot suggest any names on the list. I am afraid the forms are not available, because I don´t remember seeing any forms for printing master data (in/ for any module). Maybe it is my lack of experience, but have not seen such things in 3 yrs.

Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

List of SAP standard Adobe forms: Go to http://service.sap.com/erp (SAP ERP) -> Media Library - SAP ERP Overview -> Detailed information cross ERP -> Adobe Forms for SAP ERP

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure, but I've found it's much easier to create my own form from a maintenance perspective.

the delivered COBRA forms were a disaster.