cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating JCA connection factory in NWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to load an file with idoc content into a XML.

So parameter IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor is required and it's necessary to create a JCA Connection Factory in NWA.

I'm trying to do it using :

/people/william.li/blog/2009/04/01/how-to-use-user-module-for-conversion-of-idoc-messages-between-flat-and-xml-formats

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/b5/bd93642dd3410f90ebea702399fac4/frameset.htm

But, when i try to create a JCA Connection Factory in NWA, systems returns next error:

com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseDeploymentException: Can not set authentication user store "null" in security context "MRD_300" for connector "MRD_300" in application "sap.com/tc~sapjra".

at com.sap.engine.services.connector.deploy.util.security.SecurityUtils.deploySecurity(SecurityUtils.java:507)

However, creating JCA connection as indicated in this blog, security tab doesn't allow any change and field user store can't be modified.

How to do it?

Carme

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I solved this problem by adding the NWA_SUPERADMIN role to my user id.

ONavas
Participant
0 Kudos

Also can be solved creating the JCA with j2ee_admin user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carme,

From the error , I can see that the name of the JCA Connection Factory that you are trying to create in NWA is: "MRD_300".

This beautiful blog by William will surely help you rectify the problem.

/people/william.li/blog/2009/04/01/how-to-use-user-module-for-conversion-of-idoc-messages-between-flat-and-xml-formats

Kindly check if you have done the following in your configuration:

1. Copy and create new dependent JCA Connection Factory from the JCA resource: "SAPJavaResourceAdapter15"

2. You have to go to the "Configuration Properties" tab (and not Security tab) of your JCA connection Factory (MRD_300) to enter the credentials that will be used by this CF. Make sure that you enter the details properly. Eg. In your case, just check if the password is entered.

3. Also, check if the JCA resource "SAPJavaResourceAdapter15" is up and running (green traffic light). Else, restart the corresponding Java Service from NWA -> Operations Management -> Start & Stop -> Java Services

I hope this should solve your problem.

Regards, Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Gaurav, but my problem is not solved.

I've read and have done all configuration on the basis of William's blog.

All parameters in Configuration Properties are correct , username and password included

Also, the JCA resource "SAPJavaResourceAdapter15" is in green traffic light.

However, I can't create JCA connection factory.

ONavas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the same problem making the configuration with j2ee_admin user. Can you test with this user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any input, please?