cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the JCo References, I wrote a wrong JCO name. Now I removed it, but still the following Error occurs. The Error consists of the name of the JCO I used mistakenly. Where else do I have to go and remove the incorrect name ? please see the error below.

WD_SUS_MODELADATA_SRM is the wrong JCo name which was used by me in JCO references earlier but now I removed it still the following error coming. please help.

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_SUS_MODELADATA_SRM - Model: class com.pg.dc_model.models.ezp3model.EZP3Model. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model!

Regards

Mrinalini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mrinalini

well your application is still pointing to the old RFC connection

you need to change it to the new RFC in NWDS you can go to model

then model class --> then go to properties tab and change the Jco to new one.

Thanks

Sarbjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sarabjeet,

I am not able to find the JCO names mentioned in the model classes. Which place exactly are you talking about. I have deleted JCO references from the properties->web dynpro references->JCO references. and build and deployed the application.

The application still references the incorrect JCO.

Where are JCOs created? Who creates them ? Which roles do I need to have in portal to create or edit or delete an existing JCO Destination ?

model reimport and Server restart also did not help.

Regards

Mrinalini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

U need content admin Role to edit Jco Connection.

content admin-->webdynpro ... you can edit jco connections

also check out this blog from Bertram Ganz.

It may help you.

/people/bertram.ganz/blog/2006/01/27/web-dynpro-adaptive-rfc--how-to-change-logical-system-names-after-model-import

Regards

Sunitha

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mrinalini

Well in the NWDS click on model > chose the model for which you want to change the jco-> then model classes

now there will be lots of model classes. choose any one of them and right click on it and choose edit.

in the properties tab one field will be there "modelInstance_defaultLogicalSystem" it will be having your old jco reference.

Change it to the required on eand save aal the metadata.

And done.

thanks

Sarbjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrinalini,

If possible delete all the model that you have created with the wrong JCO and create them afresh.

You need to have webdynpro role on the Portal to Configure and maintain JCOs.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Delete the reference of the wrong JCO u have given,

follow below steps -- hope it ill be helpful.

1) Rightclick on Project name

2)Open Properties

3)Seletc Webdynpro References from Right pane

4)click on JCo tab from left pane

5)select the wrong ones and delete them

Regards

Sunitha H

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have imported the RFC with the earlier JCo, it could cause this problem. Try re-importing the RFC using the correct JCo and re-start the J2EE server once to clear the cache. It should work.

Regards,

Poojith MV