cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shift Factor Definition in Resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Resources we need to define the shift factor Definition. Where should we maintain the values...in Easyaccess or SPRO ?

We use Mulit mixed resources.

Thanks in advance

Durai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand your requirement correctly: Go to resource master, select your resource and go to capacity variants tab,

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

What you said is correct. But my doubt is where to define the values for that field in capacity variants tab.

At present there are no values for the shift factor definition field.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK. Choose the resource and Go to 'Defination' tab. there you will get shift, shift factor defination, sequence. rate...

define your shift factor as required.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajith,

Thanks.

I have got another query. How to have different capacities for different weeks.

For example this week my capacity is 8000pcs....next week it will be 9000pcs and the next week after that it will be 10000pcs.

How to map this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain your PPM as per your requirement. Say you have PPM which will give 100 PC output product per Hour. Now You can maintain capacity of the resource (Resource attached to this PPM) accordingly. Like 1st week 8 HRs per day. 2nd week 9hrs/day, 3rd week 10hrs/day....

Now you have 56 working HRs in the 1st week, 63 HRs in the 2nd week and 70 Hrs in the 3rd week. So, your PPM can produce 5600, 6300,and 7000 PCs for those three weeks respectively. (your production calendar is 7 days in a week in this case).

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satjyajit,

Thanks again.

The problem is what we are suggesting is increase in number of hours per week.

But what the user is asking is increase in ouput for the same shift period (say 8hrs)

ie., 1000 pcs in 1st week - 8 hrs

1250 pcs in 2nd week - same 8hrs

1500 pcs in 3rd week - same 8hrs

Your suggestion for this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any reply to this.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)