Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node Text problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am having the problem in the ECC 6.0 syste, . in this when i went to pfcg role -- while creating a new role -- under Menu Tab --

Copy Menus -- From SAP Menu

When i went to this path & click on From SAP Menu The screen opens with the selection of Transcations from the menu

The problem is the SAP standard menu is not opening with menu , only sub arrows is showing .kindly help regd, this issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not get this kind of an output when you click from SAP menu

SAP standard menu

Office

Cross-Application Components

Logistics

Accounting

Human Resources

Information Systems

Tools

Probably you need to look into your system if installation is complete with all SP, notes etc.... all you post installation activities.

Also search the forum , one of the moderators( Bernard ) had posted the note number related to a similar issue, I am not very sure !!

Edited by: Franklin Jayasim on Sep 15, 2010 9:55 PM

6 REPLIES 6

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In which language do you log on?

0 Kudos

Thanks Jurjen for the quick reply,

i am logging throught english,

the actual problem is after looging when i go to pfcg t-code & create the new role or old role under the menu tab -- copy menus -- from sap menu is there .

when i clicked on from sap menu screen the sap standard menu is opening with sub tree ,but the name of the menu is looking

like [] this symbol . Kindly help on this problem .

Thanks

0 Kudos

Suresh,

i couldnt understand the problem.

Can you see the header node called SAP Stanadard Menu?

Can you see the level 1 Nodes likeOffice, Cross Application Components, Logistics, Accounting.........

Can you see level 2 nodes in Office like Work Place, Telephone Integration........

what is missing? Is it the transaction codes that are not shown for you? If it is the transaction codes you are looking for click on the 4th Icon from your left (it looks like a magnifying glass with a + sign in the centre) (or) hit Ctrl+F1.............

try and explain as much as possible

that was pretty descriptive - wasnt it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not get this kind of an output when you click from SAP menu

SAP standard menu

Office

Cross-Application Components

Logistics

Accounting

Human Resources

Information Systems

Tools

Probably you need to look into your system if installation is complete with all SP, notes etc.... all you post installation activities.

Also search the forum , one of the moderators( Bernard ) had posted the note number related to a similar issue, I am not very sure !!

Edited by: Franklin Jayasim on Sep 15, 2010 9:55 PM

0 Kudos

yep, its a bug, corrected with note 1421375.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Edited by: Bernhard Hochreiter on Sep 16, 2010 7:33 AM

0 Kudos

Thanks Bernhard .

I have applied the note , and problem is resolved .