cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LE-TRA pricing and Rate or Scale

0 Kudos

HI experts,

I need some information about the functioning RATES or scales of transport.

How do I set up the rates for conditions calculated about a distance and a weight / distance.

Functional dynamics of these scales is not clear, thank you to help me understand this point.

I need some information about transport pricing.

thank you in advance

D.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can create the same like scales basing on distance in VS01.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you said rate or scale ?

you want the condition types which you are using for FRIEGHT, in normal pricing procedure or transporation pricing procedure.

for normal pricing procedure there is KF00 in that basing on condition classification you can have the scales basing on the weight or distance.

in transportation pricing procedure:

seperate condition types are available you use which ever you want like FB00/weight.

regards,

balajia.

0 Kudos

Hi.

My problem is that i can not create a scale, one is distance: How can i associate an interval of kms to a route in the transport pricing; the same for another condition which is distance/weight.

There´s no information or guide about this on internet.

Thanks a lot.

D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in definition of transporation connection point itself you can find the distance in Kms.

please check that.

if you have any errors please letme know.

regards,

balajia

0 Kudos

HI,

Ok. I wanna kmow how this scales wors, im testing a lot, but i cant struture the scales to define a transport price with the route defined

Tks

D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is your rate structured? is it per mile/km? flat rate for A to B? flat rate for a certain distance, then additional cost is added if the distance is farther: 1km - 500km -> pay a flat rate of 300USD, 501km to 1000km -> pay 400USD, etc.