cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working in webdynpro ABAP. I have created one method at view controller. I would like to add codes in that routine. I have tried to double click and i tried to click ABAP ROUTINE button also. Either way it makes my system stuck. When i tried to click 'where used list' it is showing there is no such method found.

Kindly help me out to solve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is SAP patch problem only, you can contact your administrator. We also face same kind of issue, due to this patch problem system is not working properly for navigation. Not only navigation also you can find the issue, if you try to view any source code like from SE38 / SE37 etc.

Later we found that due to this patch level problem 'New editior' is not working fine, so change the editor to old one then you wont find this issue.

utilities->setting->ABAP Editor->Front end editor(Old).

Some people are telling that monitors also making such problem, like if it is wide inch monitor then you can find such issue.

Whatever that may be, please contact your administrator, and as of now you can proceed with Old Editor, if you come accross any solution please let me know.

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is some problem with patch level of SAP logon..

Please check it and get the required patch level..I too had this issue , when i click on any method , system gets stuck.

Thanks,

aditya.