Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have Mapping problem

Cannot produce target element /ns0:Messages. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd.

Regards

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saimadhu,

This kind of error comes from when target filed is mandatory to pass the data, That means if any filed occurence 1to1.You mapped to that filed and if didn't pass any data, It's comes this type of error,

Kindly check your map and target structure.

Thank you

Sateesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just validate your namespace in the root element of your payload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If payload fields are in red color, then it means the payload structure differs from the defined source structure.

Copy the payload on notepad and also the source structure XML in notepad and compare.

Check specially namespace and mandatory fields in source structure which are not there in payload.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check 2 things..

1. Take the xml payload and put it under Test Tab in mapping. After loading the xml payload if you see red colored fields then the problem is in your payload structure.

2. If payload structure is correct then double click on parent nodes and check if you have put any conditions there which are not getting fulfilled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The payload fields are in red colour.So now what do i need to chk?

Basically the flat file is the payload data. In sxmb_moni the message was succesfull.

The client was asking why the message was not processed.

Kindly suggest.

Regards

sai

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the payload fileds are red in colour check the spellings of the fields , must match with the sender data fileds .

Check the namespace and occurences of the fields , check if any field is missing .

Compare the source xml with your source data type .

regards

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

On you test tab press the "Generate Instance" icon and then press the "SRC" (source text view) icon. So this is your original xml structure, now copy this to your notepad and compare with MONI payload. There could be some spelling mistakes also make sure of Case sensitivness becaue some times name are same but they are not matching with original xml structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

I checked SRC Generated Instance and the payload xml file.

Can you give yr mail id so that i can send you both the files.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I checked SRC Generated Instance and the payload xml file.

Are you not able to find the difference?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no i couldnt find

Former Member
0 Kudos

> no i couldnt find

Ok, then you can see my business card.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ihave just sent yr bussiness card.

Regards

sai

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are facing fields in red colours means that the name (key-sensitive so check lower and uppercases) of those fields

also in you have in red the root segment (ns0:MT_XXX) it could be the name or also the namespaces of it. to check it, validate the namespaces in the test tab in message mapping and compare it with the XML you have in the SXMB_MONI.

if you dont have errors in the source structure, then you have a mandatory field in the target structure that for any reason in not fulfilled, so check the mandatorys target fields mapping and check in the value is passing or not.

let us know

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Sep 15, 2010 11:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is the payload you are using for testing then, is it the same structure as the source you have defined?

Check for the namespace as well.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the source xml(payload) which you are using for testing has correct structure.

I guess, the payload which you are using for testing has different structure than that used in mapping for source.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is having structure like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<ns:PurchaseOrdersFlat xmlns:ns="http://www.Nissan.co.uk/NP21/SD/PuchaseOrders">

<Order>

<Header>

</Header>

<Item></Item>

<Item></Item>

<Item></Item>

<Item></Item>

<Item></Item>

<Item></Item>

</order>

<Order>

<Header>