cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract header condition in SRM

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created the custom condition type and added those in the group 0100 & 01HD for contract in SRM with reference to ECC. When I save the contract with those condition types in both header & item level, it is getting saved. But once I open that contract in the display mode the condition saved in the header does not exist. Can any one tell me, what is the exact soluition for this?

Suitable answers will be rewared.

SRM 5.0 Extended classic scenario

ECC 6.0

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

0 Kudos

Hi,

the issue has been resolved by this notes.

1368917 Contract item: Conditions get new condition guid

1297437 Header conditions are not displayed in contract

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I don't see any idoc in the backend. We are in the extended classic scenario and I have created the local contract.

As I stated earlier the header conditions are not exists in the GUI, even those are in table SAP019.

Any note to be applied for this?

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. i understand you are not usig GOA and using local CONTRACT.

What is the status of the contract now. are discounts are not calcualted while creating PO?

create a new thread ..and mention it is a LOCAL contract.

leant that your header conditions are wiped out.sorry i confused you by GOA mapping.

as of i knew only SRM PO you will have all conditions types but when it goes to ECC it has only net price.

however let us trace why Header conditions are wiped out.

I am sure sap can help you.

add standard condition in the header .let us see if it is wiped .create a OSS message.

Can you use 01RH % only . lets see header is wiped out ?

please create a new thread , i spoiled your thread.

so you are telling that /1CN/CBPSAP016 and /1CN/ABPSAP016 table has header guid reference

Muthu

0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Sorry for the delayed response.

No. It is not in the backend system.

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where the IDOC struck ?

do have any error in BD87 51 status code in ECC or SMq1 - in srm

see some clues will be there why it was not posted in the ECC syatem

Muthu

0 Kudos

Ok. Then I have done correctly. But I could not see any condition type(standard & custom) at header level as I said above. Any idea?

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in BBP_PD you will see only in item level not header level

Did your contract reached safely to ECC system with out any queue error after approval.

Muthu

0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu, I could find the item level conditions as you told in BBP_PD as like as in GUI. The requirement is to create local condition types as like as ECC. Do I have to map it with ECC ones for this?

However, I still could not find the header conditions in both BBP_PD & GUI. Do you have any clue for this?

Regards,

Pushparaj S.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushparaj

in the above mentioned BADI

Maping SRM conditions with ECC conditions

Maping SRM conditions with ECC conditions to Header Level

Maping SRM conditions with ECC conditions to Item Level

if the conditions are same , you may not require to map.why we may map condition type since SRM and EC condition type are not similar.

Muthu

0 Kudos

Hi, I just check with one of hte SAP standard header condition OR1H - Header diccount %, it is also not found in hte BBP_PD.

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

0 Kudos

There are no conditions found under "conditions" in BBP_PD, even the item conditions(which are visible in GUI).

Muthu, I have created the local condition type as like as ECC. Do they also need to be mapped as you said?

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you mentioned earlier you can maintain the condition types in Contract, if it gets saved than it must appear for that OBJECT ID in T-Code BBP_PD.

And if it doesn't gets available in BBP_PD than I suggest you please confirm your pricing config or else on saving switch to debugging mode & see where the currency values are getting initial again.

Sandip

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the item data

BBP_PD

click the any one of the item data and go to the bottom of the screen you must see your custom condition type

dont you use stanadard condition type 01RA in SRM and map with RB00

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you may need to map the condition in this BADI

upon equal ECC conditions BADI BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE

646903 Global outline agreement: Tips and tricks

for ex.

IF lwa_ct_be_cnd_ct-cond_type EQ lc_01ct.

lwa_ct_be_cnd_ct-cond_type = lc_pb00.

like wise you have to map your custom SRM condition type to ECC condition type whatever is equivalent there

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you said the conditions were getting saved, did you verify through transaction BBP_PD and see those price conditions there?

0 Kudos

No. I have maintained different condition in both item and header as below. But the header condition is not there, once I open it back.

Header - header discount 2%

item1 absoute discount 2 EUR

item2 absoute discount 2 EUR

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a standard practice we must maintain condition types either at header or item level.If we maintain at same condition type in both level system picks up the item level price & maintains same in DB.

Reference to my perception your system is behaving as required.

Else please do explain in what business process you need to maintain same condition type at two different level?

Sandip