cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Ship to Address contact details not pulling through

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are using SRM 7.0. We want users to choose the ship to address from a predefined list. I have added a new ship to address to an existing company. However when I add new contact details (telephone number, fax and email) it does not keep the new contact details. It still keeps the old contact details as standard. So when the requestor chooses the new ship to address, the old contact details are pulled through and not the new ones. How do I get the new contact details to pull through for the new address and the old contact details to remain for the old address.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

How did you solve this problem - i have same problem when user selects a new Ship-to Address using F4 in Ship to address tab the new address is not reflecting.

Kind Regards,

Kailash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Added a new address in the web front portal. In the shopping cart I can search for the address but it does not pull through to the shopping cart. Even if I reset the address and try to select another one, no address details are pulled through.

Still looking for a solution to fix this.

Kind regards

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.

Is there a solution yet?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

did you crreate a new ship to address? or change the contact details of ship to address ?

if you changed the ship to address . you must get updated address when you search.

if you created new ship to address , you must get new ship to address when you search it.

how did you change the ship to address ? - internal address?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa

Ship to address in SRM is the plants we copies from Backend.

Generally we see the entries of BBP_LOCMAP in the selection menu for Ship to Address, which we can maintain/change in transaction BBPMAININT (backend), manage business partner (frontend-portal).

Sandip