cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fi Document from MM movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Expert,

by which transaction I can find the determination of FI document starting from MM movement?

Thanks.

Bye

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. During Post Goods Issue / Goods Receipt you can have a accounting document (FI Document) from MM movment. Standard Movement type for Goods Issue is 601. For other processes like consignment, STO etc movment type is different.

2. While posting the initial stock upload, you will have FI document.

There can be many situations like these from where you can have FI document from MM movement. Above said are some examples.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to know, If I make a movement type 561 for initial stock upload where the system find the FI document type WE and where if find the account key ex. 40 or 50.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can see the material document in TCode MB03. You will have a button 'Accounting documents', on clicking that it will display the corresponding FI document.

Revert back for any clarifications.

Regards

Gansub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy,

What i need is:

Where in customizing I can fix the mapping between MM and the financial document type. So when I make an incoming good Sap take the financial document fixed in customizing.

thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
Where in customizing I can fix the mapping between MM and the financial document type

It is in OMBA where if you click "Goods Issue Document Type" or "Goods Receipt Document Type", you can see the relevant transactions there. Along side, you can also see the corresponding FI document type assigned to each of those transactions. Of course, all FI documents you can see in OBA7

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you explain further.

balajia