cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP implimentation related to which module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one tell me is the SD Consultant is responsible to impliment and play the important role in MRP implimentation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

MRP is Material requirement planning. It is done by SD, till the level of Availability check & TOR. In this you often decide how the materials are going to be procured or internally produced with MM & PP guys respectively.

The sales strategy MTS or MTO also plays an important role in deciding the MRP & CRP.

It is more of a PP role wherein they need to do planning which resdults in Planned orders and subsequently productions orders.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

Here they sap already implimented with almost all modules, now the client wants MRP,

is this possible to impliment now, and

Also tell some relevant document and how to proceed configuration from SD point of view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NItin,

As far as SD is concerned, with respect to MRP you need to be clear with concepts of Availability check and Transfer of requirements.

You could refer to [this|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFAC/SDBFAC.pdf] link for more info.

Major inputs wpuld be from PP & MM side.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the help of given link can i able to configure and impliment the mrp.

Is there any specific building blocks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

No specific BB i know of. Try to adapt to std and customize SAP acc to ur requirement always by copying std.

Check this [link|; if it helps.

Kindly close the thread if your query is resolved.

Regards,

Amit