cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Instruction Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am new to Inspection Instruction and facing an issue. There are 2 Inspection Lots of type 01 for 2 different Batches of a material. When I print Inspection Instruction for both the lots, the format for both of them are different.

Please let me know how can I find why this is happening.

Regards,

Manish Saraswat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the same form both the times?

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I checked in the config and found that list which is used for Inspection Instruction printing is LV01 and the SAP Script for this list is INSP_INSTRUCTION. Is there any why where I can check which form was used for each Inspection Lot ?

Regards,

Manish Saraswat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What major difference you are getting?How are you printing inspection instruction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I go to the Inspection Lot in QA03 and click on the Inspection Instruction button. Then I go to SP01 to view the spool and take a print from there.

In one batch I get the column heading like result, initials, reference and then blank lines below it for the analyst to enter result. This is what is required

In other I get details of the MIC from the Inspection Plan like its a major characteristic, it should be inspected, record summarized result, valuation rule etc

Manish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think both the lots are of same material, right?

what are the statuses of the lots?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. Both the lots are of same material. The status for both the lots is INSP RREC SPRQ PRII CROK

Regards,

Manish Saraswat

Former Member
0 Kudos

In other I get details of the MIC from the Inspection Plan like its a major characteristic, it should be inspected, record summarized result, valuation rule etc

Whatever you are getting here is what you get in inspection instruction.

I am not sure about the 1st case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the analysis done and came to know that the format of Inspection Instruction is decidec by the language field SPRCHE in teh QALS table. In Material Master both EN and ES are maintained. In the older lots the language ES was picked and hence the format was OK. The new lots are picking the language EN and hence the problem.

Can you please tell me from where the value of field SPRCHE are picked and if there are 2 languages maintained in material master, how does the system decide which language to pick.

Regards,

Manish.

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I believe that field contains the language (of the user) at the time of inspection lot creation..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Exactly. This field contains the language. Can anyone tell me from where the language is populated ?

Regards,

Manish.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Under the menu item System>user profile>own data.

On the defaults tab. Login language field.

FF

Answers (0)