cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to delete datas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus

Is it possible to delete the old datas from the cache server.

if iam deleting the old datas from the content server and now the cache server shows the datas, is it possible?. if possible how can i delete the datas from cahce server what are the steps to be followed

regards

kannan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for timely reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna,

If your query is still not resolved, kindly refer the following method. It may help.

You can delete a document info record in CV02N, by setting the deletion flag in the header of the document info record. If the document could be deleted the deletion indicator turns green. For removing the document from the database tables you have to run report MCDOKDEL which removes all document info records that have set the deletion indicator.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Actually some of the documents are linked with the BOM so the document deletion is not possible, so now what can i do for it. How can i delete teh documents from the system.

Kindly help me out

regards

kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to unassign the BOM object link assigned to the particular DIR in order to delete it.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna,

Deleting is a separate task. You need to set deletion indicator for the DIR's then use BAPI_DOCUMENT_DELETE

Hope this may help.

Regards,

Ravindra