cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Cost Planning & Project Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to know whether the Material included in Easy Cost Planning be updated in Project Builder strucure. Is there any BAPI to upload material component?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the above question, we had similar issue in one of Engineering Industries. we made one program for that which is readly avaliable. but whether that meets your requirement i have a doubt. Could you please elaborate the same in detail and if possible with example and screen shots

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me thedetails of the program which you have made it.

Regards,

Edited by: sudhmishra on Sep 16, 2010 11:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The program is customized as per the Business Requirement, the exact program might not work in your case, thats why i asked you to send the details (if possible screenshots and writeup) as attachment.

Regards

PSIIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to sent an attachements?

Regards,

Sudheer Mishra

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you should upload the file in some file sharing portal, then you have to write the links here.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do think, that there is no functionality in standard to include the materiai in ECP into PS structure.

The material in ECP represent the costs point of view, and the material in PS structure represent typically not only the logistic view but also the costs point of view. If you manage to include the material into PS structure (e.g. manually), please avoid the double costs.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you manage to include the material into PS structure (e.g. manually), please avoid the double costs.

It is a good point and Sudhmishra you should consider this when you attach material components to the network.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Material planned in ECP will not be updated in Project builder structure.

Is there any BAPI to upload material component?

Please read the first thread of this forum, you will find a link to a blog written by Sheetal Deshmukh. In which he has listed out the BAPI's available for PS. Try searching in the blog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that is a std. functionality of SAP, you need not use any BAPI, but you have to create or copy the easy cost planning into the Project structure in Project builder.

Praveen