cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection report smartform assignment

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have created a smartform for inspection reults printout. Can I assign this smartform to the inspection report print functionality instead of Sap script "QM_INSP_RESULT".

How can I assign the new smartform instead of standard form. Please let me know, or do I have to create a T Code for taking this print out.

Thanks

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

You can implement the exit  QSS10001 and call your Z smartform from there and then just set

e_exit_activ = 'X' at the end(This will stop standard script ). This will work. Please let me know your further queries regarding this.

Thank you.

Message was edited by: Craig S

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Somewhat useful

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vineeth

1) You can provide the new smart form in the place of the standard smart form QM_INSP_RESULT while execution. But this you will have to do every time you do that

Also you can check this SAP Note which can help you in auto assignment Note 1314936 - Not possible use custom form in transaction QGA3

Regards

Gajesh

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Gajesh,

It is not working by assigning smartform instead of QM_insp_result. QM_INSP_RESULT is a sap script and it was not allowing print preview, when I try to assign smart form.

Thanks

Vineeth Varghese

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know SAP doesn't yet support Smartforms for most QM reports and forms. If people have gotten them to work I assume it is because they did mods to the underlying program, like the COA program.

If someone can let me know otherwise i would appreciate it. I believe you will soon see smartforms supported in QM but not yet as of 6.0.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

You can assign the created SMARTFORM for the Report Printout, If you get some errors like "main window is not defined, or some other errors, then you need to modify the Print program to print the Smartform, because the standard print program will be created for SCRIPTFORM printout.

Regards

GK.