cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing in Same Group Companies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client have a requirement that they want to transfer the material within two company codes Suppose Company code A want to transfer the material in company code B and they want to raise a debit note on behalf of transfer the material. can you please guide me the best process in this regard. please revert if any input required.

thanks

Vivek Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek Sharma ,

Well

Its Pure Intercomapny STO Process as you told if other company expect money on behalf of goods transfer then Billing will be in process

Intercompamy Stock Transfer with billing this SAP standard scenario

you need to do some configuration for that

Assumption Company code 1000 has plant A001 and company code 3000 has plant C001 and (company code 1000 and plat A001 supplies goods to Company code 3000 Plant C001

1) Plant C001 has to extend to comapny code 1000 sales organization say e.g. 1000

2) Create both plant A001 & C001 As a customer and vendor

3) MM- PurchasingPurchase orderSet up STO order--Define shipping data for plat here

4)Use checking rupe RP as per requirement

5)Delivery type is NLCC and item category is NLC

6)Purchase order type NB

7)Billing document type IV

User Septs

1) Raise PO from Company code 3000 plant C001 towards Company code 1000 plant A001 [ME21N]

2)Replenishment delivery [VL10B

3)Delivery [VL02N]

4)Invoice [VF01]

5)Goods Receipt [MIGO] at plat C001

6)Invoice verification [MIRO]

If billing is not there you can use condition type PI01 if billing is there then you can use any standard condition type in pricing procedure with condition record

Hope it will help you if need more clarification feel free to ask

Regards

Hanumant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There cannot be a material transfer between companies without a sales order or purchase order.

If you like to enable this in pure SD, then you can think of normal sales using Company B as a customer of Customer A and the process will be SO---Delivery and Invoice from A to B.

You can also think of stock transfer intercompany through PO.