cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOC control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to test the SLOC control in sandbox but its not generating the PCN even if the TO gets confirmed for the goods recieved from the storgae type 902.

details of org structure: WM 100 assigned to sloc 1 (good reciept area) & 2 (Picking area). These 2 sloc belongs to same plant.

Config settings:1 ) sloc 1 is marked as do not copy in TR. sloc 2 is marked as Standard sloc in config.

2 ) Plant + WM + storage type 902 + sloc 1 are assigned to the movement type 311. and no combine PCN check box is marked in the config which means PCN should get generated and should immedeatly get converted to TO.

I have also tried to run tcode LQ01 but then I get the error message that system is not able to determine the movement type.

let me know if more info is required on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please clearly explain what you are clearly doing (moving from where to where) to expect PCN?

FYI, the PCN will occur when you move the stock from warehouse managed location to nonwarehouse managed location.

Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Flow of goods

gr done with reference to PO agaisnt movement type 101 and the sloc mentioned here is 1>>Goods are shown in storage area 902 but in TR there is no sloc as in config I have marked sloc 1not be copied in TR>>>Creating TO w.r.to this TR and the sloc comes here is sloc 2 as I have marked this one as standard sloc in the config.>> I confirm the TO and goods are shown in sloc 2

point to note here is at the time of GR the sloc mentioned was 1 but now the goods are transfered to sloc 2 within WM and as result the IM has be in sync. So the PCN should get genrated but this is what is not happening.

let me know if more info is required on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

You expect the PCN when you sloc 1 is warehouse managed and Sloc 2 is not warehouse managed. But presently both of your slocations are warehouse managed. That's why you are not getting PCN. This is the way, the system is working as per my understanding.

Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

see PCN gets generated only in case both the sloc are WM managed

in case 1 of the sloc is non wm then PCN will not be generated rather it will become the the case of Good issue and a TR, TO will come in picture