Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Missing in the message

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I am creating message in R/3 as well in sol Mgr thru NOTIF_CREATE, we couldn't able to see long Text description (not short text).

Accordingly when we are forwarding mesaage to user / processor, we couldn't see extra message which was wrote.

We are in Software component : ST 400 ; Release - 400; level - 0018; Highest support - SAPKITL428; SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please the solution on here may help ful

[|]

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sounds like an authorization issue. Please check if you have authorization object CRM_TXT_ID assigned.

Regards,

Christoph

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I checked for the object CRM_TXT_ID, and found that role assigned to object is already there for user.

Still the problem is not solved. I found many SAP notes but those all are not relevant for us. I had given details of my system.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

please check if the missing texts are visible in the ABA message. It can be accessed via the document flow.

Maybe the synchronization between CRM and ABA message is not done correctly.

Regards,

Christoph

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the message now when select text ID as SUZZ log, where are SU99 is blank. In our system by defalut it is going to SU99.

Now I am facing one more problem. Earlier we could able to change the status to custome action, proposed solution, send to SAP and confirmed. Now I am getting only one option" send to SAP".

Where I did the changes, how to restore all status to select.

Regards,

Sai Krishna