SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPE1 Update XBLNR with OPBEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, When I post a document using FPE1, I need to update the XBLNR (reference) with the OPBEL (document number). I have been searching for any event that could help me with out success (e.g. event 30). Do you have any idea? Thanks! Fernando.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Trying implementing the FQevents 1190 , 1191 and 1192.

Averil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Averil. It is not possible to update XBLNR with those events.

Fernando.

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

you could use event 0061, but please read the documentation.

"You cannot set the reference number if a value has already been assigned to it or if the use of official document numbers has been activated in the settings for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable.

If you want to make changes to installation-specific fields of the document header, you can do this in the structure C_FKKKO_CUS. Here you can also set a reference number in field XBLNR, provided the parameter I_XBLNR_FIXED does not show that the document number is already required elsewhere."

I hope I could help you.

Best regards,

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I have implemented the same earlier and it worked/works fine.

Could you paste the code that you have implemented for the 3 events?

Also, do confirm whether the events 1190, 1191 and 1192 were triggered when you executed FPE1.

1190 Official Document Number : Determine Attributes

1191 Official Document Number : Determine Number Range

1192 Official Document Number : Determine Document Number

Regards

Averil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Averil. Can you attach the code of the event you have implemented?

Cheers,

Fernando.