cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of PM measuring documents after UD in calibration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a function module QFOA_QM_CHAR_TO_PM_E_POINTS (Follow-Up Action: Transfer of QM Charac. Results to PM Measuring Points) in SAP QM quality inspection configuration to create PM measuring documents automatically after the Usage decision. For that I have to create class characteristic in MIC to establish the link between MIC and the measuring point of PM equipments for automatic creation of measuring documents according to UD codes.

Can anyone please put some light how I can create the class characteristic for MIC and make a link between MIC and the measuring point of PM equipments.

Many thanks in advance.

kavita

Edited by: kavitash on Sep 15, 2010 2:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MY QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED.

THANKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To update the measuring point value automaticaly after UD please check below steps

1. Create MIC with class characteristics.

2. assign same class characteristics for measuring point which has created for equipment.

Now after RR and UD inspecion lot created for calibration, program will update new reading for measuring point.

let me know if you need more help.

Regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you already maintained the class char & measuring point for which the measuring document is to be created.Where do you mention the measuring point.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit

I have already maintained the class characteristics in MIC & also maintained the measuring points for the equipment for which I want to create automatic measuring documents. we create measuring points on the equipments.

thanks

regards

kavita