cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Outbound deliveries even when available stock is Zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a delivery due list running in the background to create outbound deliveries based on expected delivery creation date for Sales orders and Stock transport orders.

I noticed it is possible to create an outbound delivery even if the available stock is zero.

Due to some other User enhancements implemented in the system long time ago I would like to see if it is possible to do a stock check u201Conlineu201D while the delivery it is being created and prevent the creation of the outbound delivery if the stock check returns a zero value.

Comments will be appreciatedu2026..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Deliveries > Define Item Categories for Deliveries

Via field V_TVLP-MNG0P you can control system behaviour in relation to zero quantity.

F1 help for that customizing node:

Checks for zero quantity

Specifies whether you can create an item that has a zero quantity and, if you do, how the system reacts.

Example

If, for example, in a delivery without reference to a sales order, you create an item and enter a material without a delivery quantity, the system gives you a warning before you can continue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement were I need to create transfer orders without stock, can we create this using the user exits (MWMTO005, MWMTO001, MWMTO002). is there anyother way of creating TO without stock by turning off ATP?

we need this for cross docking, we need a outbound TO so the inbound can be cross docked.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

even if ATP is activated still system will allow you to create OBD but the only thing is that you can not post the good issue and there will not be sucessfull TO generation because system can not find the bin with stock or quant

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Make use of the ATP check.

2. Implement GATP module build interface with R/3- so when u create sales order then n there only it will check the stock & ask for your confirmation before u save the order depending on the stock availability, so no need to go till delivery.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pls explain what exactly is the GATP module. Thanks

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

1. First of all, when you say there is no available quantity, do you mean that there is no available quantity in tcode co09 (check rule B)?

2. Please check itme category customizing. Is "atp check off" indicator flagged ?

3. What's the requirement type, requirement class for this delivery?

Regards,

Harry