cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returnable packaging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is my First post on SDN forums, I am working on a specific scenario of Returnable packaging.

Although I referred to some materials available on SAP Help and SDN but still having some doubts.

What i concluded from the aforesaid readings is u2013

It is like consignment return.

T code to see it u2013 MMBE, item category group u2013 VERP, item category- LEIH.

I am searching for the scenario & guidance when customer keeps returnable packaging and the other way around when customer returns it.

Please help me. In later part of my question. Please respond back for any doubt. correct me if I am wrong in my findings.

Regards,

Frederick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Frederick,

welcome to SDN...

it seems you got conceptual knowledge about Returnable packaging. I am also now a days working on similar scnerio...

this might be use full for you.

If the customer returns returnable packaging material, then business has to pick up returnable packaging material from customer site..

--- First go to VA01 & raise the sales order (doc type u2018ATu2019)

Specify the returnable packaging stock quantity u2013 save & exit.

---now go to u2018VL01Nu2019 & do the returns delivery for returnable packaging quantity

Then do the PGI and save the document.

please let me know if it is useful to you. let me know about your requirements..

Regards,

Rajeev,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I really appreciate your quick response. Please let me know any other scenario on which you might having exposure.

Regards,

Frederick

Former Member
0 Kudos

this the another case you will face ....

If the customer does not returns the returnable packaging material or items, then business has to bill to the customeru2026 in this case you have to follow bellow settingsu2026

--- First go to VA01 & raise the sales order (doc type u2018LNu2019)

Specify the reason as u2018goods damage at customer placeu2019 u2013 now save and exit

---now go to u2018VF01u2019 & raise the invoice with reference u2018LNu2019 document.

Recently I did this scenario for one of my customer.

Let me know your further query. Please share your experience after completing it.

regards,

rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Process flow u2013

1.) When customer should return the packaging items

OR -> LF (packing) -> billing for only material sold->returnable packing pick up (LAB)

-> Returnable delivery (LR)

2.) When customer does not return the packaging items

OR -> LF -> billing for only material sold-> returnable packing issue (LN) -> billing to returnable packing (F2)

REgards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for the extended info.

Regards,

Frederick

Answers (0)