cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I am working in SRM 7.0 and I need to know if I can change shopping cart values if the shopping cart is approved. Can I change some values in standard mode?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SC status

hold -> changeable, deletion on header level

in approval -> changeable, deletion on header level

approved -> not changeable, deletion on item level

follow-on document created -> not changeable, deletion on item level

follow-on document of the follow-on documents -> SC can not be changed or deleted until the Confirmation/Invoice is not deleted (see also the notes 1034529 and 845030)

Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lauren, in this case, PO is generated automatically from shopping cart (shopping cart is associated with a contract). Can I delete PO in the backend and then change shopping cart positions?

Thanks

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YES. You can Delete the PO till you do the good receipt and inform the vendor that your PO has been canclled by us.dont send material to us as per business process.

immediately the status will be updated in SRM too . if you defined for sourcing configuration again sc will come to your cockpit for further sourcing. now BUYER can complete the cart or REQUESTER can delete that shopping cart.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu, in this case we have classic scenario and fixed source of supply, always must be a contract or a vendor (travel agency).

In this case then buyer has to deleted purchase order in ERP, system automatically deleted purchase order in SRM and then requester can change shopping cart as he/she wants no?

When you write buyer are you refering to person that creates purchase order manually in backend no?

And as finally, can we create from two different shopping carts, only one purchase order? or update one purchase order that was created in backend from SRM?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hello Muthu, in this case we have classic scenario and fixed source of supply, always must be a contract or a vendor (travel agency).

> In this case then buyer has to deleted purchase order in ERP, system automatically deleted purchase order in SRM and then requester can change shopping cart as he/she wants no?

Yes. BUYERs can process the Purchase order since they have a good relation with vendor .their communication is fast.

cancellation of Purchase order , you need to justify the vendor why you ahve ordered and later not taken the material.

> When you write buyer are you refering to person that creates purchase order manually in backend no?

or if the REQUESTER have access to delete the purchase order ,they can do it. but eventually this information must convey to the Vendor /supplier.

> And as finally, can we create from two different shopping carts, only one purchase order? or update one purchase order that was created in backend from SRM?

Yes two different shopping cart can create a one Purchase order from the cockpit if the vendor and purchase group is same.

for example sc item 1 MM 10003456 - purchase group -ROSA and 1 MM 10003455 - purchase group -ROSA

and BUYER canassig a vendor code and put the price and create ONE PO for two shopping cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu, but I am taking about create one purchase order automatically from SRM, not the vendor creates the purchase order manually in the backend, I think that automatically we can group shopping carts with same parameters no?

thanks

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the sourcing you might have options submit to grouping and run the report daily by this report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED po automatically creates right?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Muthu, thank you very much for your help

Thanks

Rosa Rodríguez

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

As per the standard process once SC gets approved it can not be changed, however being a administrator or purchaser you can modify it if PO has not created (Considering it if its Classic scenario) :

Use Transaction Monitor shopping cart and modify the shopping cart (Mostly this is used when SC is in error and need to be corrected.)

In case ECS only option is Cockpit(if Sourcing is applicable for this SC as per SPRO setting) as mentioned by Muthu.

Thanks,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

but if the shopping cart comes to cockpit and BUYER may have chance to change the requirement after adding the cart into the cockpit.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu, I have this problem: An user creates a shopping cart, this shopping cart is approved and creates follow on document. When the follow on document is created can I delete this document and do changes in the shopping cart?

Or if a create a new shopping cart how can I do to this new item in this new shopping cart goes to the same purchase order?

Shopping cart 1 is approved and generates purchase order 1

I create shopping cart 2, is approved and I want to send this item to purchase order 1

Please can you give me options?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case the better option is to update the PO not the SC again..

Myself and muthu already discussed about this in the following forum, Please review it..

Thanks!!

Bharath

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes Rosa . Bharat is correct

BUYER is super power than REQUESTER.

he delas with purchase Order .

i recommend you to make the BUSINESS understanding that BUYER has to delete PO first.

Business desires this functionality.

Business does not like REQUESTER to delete the shopping cart after creating the Purchase order.

so do some enhancement not allow the the REQUESTER not to delete the cart after follow on docuemnt created.

Let decision goes to BUYER .

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu, thanks but in this case buyer can´t do changes in the PO in ERP. I am working in a classic scenario and PO is sent to ERP.

But can I delete PO in the backend and then changes shopping cart?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes i understand

there are 2 situations

sc- has fixed contract - no buyer intervention

sc- no fix sos - Buyer created PO -

for eg requester deleted a SC after create a follow on docuemnt - the message should reach vendor too and your PO has been deleted.

it is catch 22 situations

who is approing the PO .

our intention is that BUYER has to aware if you deleted a sc and it has follo on docuemnt.

tomorrow material reched at your site what you do.

requeste Business what exactly this situation has to be handled.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once the SC approved, you can't change the SC values..

Thanks!!

Bharath