Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete old PSA requests?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are using apo bw 3.0B version.

I tried deleting the old PSA requests using a process chain for "deletion of requests from psa ".It has deleted all the old requests as expected in PSA tree,But i am seeing these requests in Monitor -Administartion workbench from past 5 years (All Successfull and incorrect requests) which i want to clean up.Is there a way to clean up all these old requests ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go to RSA1 PSA

Select the respective infosource and PSA which you want delete.

Dobule click on PSA, you will able to see all the requests which were loaded in PSA earlier.

You can select these request one by one and also delete via delete option from bottom of tool bar.

You can also delete the PSAs with regular & scheduled job.

Please go to RSA1 PSA . Right click on the respective infosource, you will get option to delete the data from PSA.

Here you can schedule the frequency and delete the PSA on regular basis.

I hope this will help you.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol,

Thanks for the response .

But i am not even seeing requests there too.I am seeing all these requests when i highlight psa and click on Monitor

in the rsa1 transaction.It is directing me to "Monitor -admin workbench" under monitor i am seeing all successful and (Green light)

not yet completed, incorrect requests which i want to clean up .

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As mentioned by the earlier user, go into RSA1>PSA

1. Select the PSA for which you want to delete data
2. Right click the PSA and select "Delete PSA Data"
3. This will open another window and you can execute PSA deletion job in background. You have option to choose how many days old data you need to keep in PSA.

Hope this helps.

- Sanju