Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create fields under target record as per source child segments

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sap All.

i have got a requirement in an IDOC To File interface where the source IDOC is got 1 parent segment G01(site),two child segments G02(Sales Org),G03(Purchase Org) containing fields purchase org and purchase org descryption.

i mapped fields G03->EKORG->mapwithDefaultTo field porg of target record ,EKOTX under G03 To field porddesc of target record.

i also defined a condition in the message mapping that if G02>G03 for each G01 then create Multiple target records as per the occurance of G02 for each G01.

now the requirment is that the G02 Segment under each G01 should be mandatory ,so i just tested 2 G01 Segments with

1 GO1 Containing 2 G02's,1G03 and the 2nd G01 Containing 2G02's,2G03S.

in this case it must create 4 target records as G02 in source idoc Occured totally for 4 times and it is creating 4 target records as per the requirement but the 4th target record contains no porg,porgdesc fields .

but the requirement is to create the 2nd Record with no porg,porgdesc fields instead of 4thOr Final record as the First G01 From source IDOC has got 2 G02's ,***only one G03***.

do i need to create any UDF for context level thing.

Will be waiitng for a good and close soultion to this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

drosadeoliveira
Explorer
0 Kudos

It seems to be a context problem.

Can you explain what did you do to map the fields porg and porgdesc? You need to see if you have 4 contexts in these fields, using the display queue feature. You need a context break without any value in the second occurence of these fields.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SapAll.

i just want to know why i dont get any response from any of you SapAll,is there any thing wrong in terms of asking the question i mean is my question not meaningfull at all ?.

regards.

Varma

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry, I do not understand your scenario. So I can not give you an anwer.