cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open sales orders not to be taken into account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As i was doing credit management....i have dechecked open orders in the Automatic credit control

still during credit check it picks up the open order value...

can anyone please suggest me how to avoid of calculating open order values....

Cheers,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

f

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I think u have selected wrong update groups. like ex. if u would have select update group 000012 and 000015 in dynamic check sales order considers the open order value. if it is so please correct in to update group 000018 and check in sales order.

Reg

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in OVA8 have you unchecked OPEN ITEMS???

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know what do you mean by Dechecking the Open orders in Automatic credit control. I dont think you have the option to either check or uncheck orders deliveries and so on.

The Open orders, Open deliveries, Invoices are considered as per the update group which is linked to the automatic credit control configuration. So if you dont want open order value to be considered, you should use the correct update group. Also if you dont want open order values to be updated, then why do you want to execute credit check in sales orders. You can directly do that during delivery creation or PGI.

You have to think about this and use the correct update group as it is relevant to the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can post in your views/suggestions/replies & solutions instead of pondering over others replies, and that too if it is something different from others.

And in OVA8 the setting does exist, please check.

Regards,

Amit

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit

I understand that in OVA8, the open orders exist. But the update is controlled by update group not just by the checkbox. You have to select the correct update group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just saw all your replies, Thanks a lot for all those replies.

I have

unchecked open items

unchecked open orders

and update group is 0000018.

Still system takes open order value into consideration.

As analysed found that if it is a Dynamic check even if you have unchecked open items & orders system still takes sales orders into consideration.

But here i have one more problem that when i change Horizon Date(which is now showing the current date) in FD32 and save it and again if i open it system shows me the current date only again how to change it??

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

If automatic credit control is active i.e dynamic check is active check the following:

1) In OVA8 for the Credit control area, risk category & credit grp uncheck open items and leave the reaction as blank and also uncheck open orders.

2) Check if master data in FD32 has been maintained properly for the Credit control area.

Regards,

Amit