Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of a Z copy of the tcode S_ALR_87100186

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to make a z copy of the the standard tcode S_ALR_87100186 and do the following changes:

1. Add version & fiscal year to selection screen ( Currently it is defaulted to zero )

2. Display the output based on the version and fiscal year entered by user.

But main problem is that i am not able to create a z copy of the program since i believe the program is created using a report painter.

Could you please let me know as to how i can make the changes.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can copy the std. report created from report painter and then make your own changes. But, you should know to work in report painter. If not, I would suggest you to take guidance from PS or FICO consultants and refer SAP Help section.

Also, search the forum, this has been asked and replied before.

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for the info. I was able to create a z copy of the report, but i am not able to change the report parameter. If atleast i am able to make the report parameters editable, my problem would be solved...

Please help if you have any information regarding this.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First tell me how did you copy the report? You should copy & create the report by using report writer.

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes.. I created the report Z3CST2 as a copy using the report 3CST2 as template. But the problem is that the report parameter got defaulted to one set in 3cst2, and i am not able to make it editable even for the Z copy.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create only the zreport or also the form?

You should create a new form copying the form 3CST2. then assign this zform to your zreport.

Make changes in the form as per your requirement. - (Here I am assuming that you know how to work with report painter)

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Sep 15, 2010 4:42 PM

Answers (0)