cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date - No ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For a particular item category in our system , i suddenly started getting error "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date". The item category is delivery related and there is no ATP implemented in our system.

there are previous deliveries done for the same material, I have selected do not check for confirmed quantity also in the config.

The confirmed quantity in schedule lines is 0, Can anyone please help me ?

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether you checked the box "Availability" for your schedule line category or not, you can do PGI only if stock is made available.

Normally, system will give the error

"No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date".

only if stock is not available in unrestricted storage location. Create stock and recheck the process. System will not pop up this message.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your reply, our industry is into IT services , we donot have concept of maintaining stock for any material. The confirmed quantity will automatically gets filled up when i enter planned quantity in schedule lines for all other item cat, Suddenly for this item cat the confirmed qty is coming as blank. Don't know what has done wrong. Does this depend on factory calendar or posting period etc.

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved, Plant was not getting for this item cat for the sales org.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member624534
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The reason could also be wrong selection date. Selection date should be either Material availability date or Transportation planning date (so check which date starts earlier)

In VA03, at schedule line tab select the item details, click on the shipping button (bottom of the screen) and see the Material availability date and Transportation planning date, give in vl01n the earliest start date between these two. If both dates are on the same date, no issues. Give the same in vl01n.

Also make sure the shipping point you have maintained was correct.

Regards