cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Mail not triggered when current user = mail receiver?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dearl all:

Ive noticed that mails are not triggered when the user who is processing a document is the same who will receive it. Is there any way to deactivate this functionality?

Thank you very much,

Federico.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you mean that the processor of a message should get an email when he changes the status of the ChaRM document, I would like to ask what is that useful for.

An issue I have also seen in Service Desk is that if the same Business Partner is in two partner functions (let's say reporter and processor) then some of the email functions cease to work properly. Is the current user processing the ChaRM document also more than one partner function at the same time?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel, how are you?

I think it is a nice feature not sending a mail when the user who is changing the status in the one who would receive the mail in that next status. But Im in the testing pahse of implementing SOLMAN and I would like to know if this is a real feature or a flaw, and besides I would like to turn off this possible feature, just for the testing phase. This is not a big deal anyway.

By the way, I also notice that if there is a partner assigned multiple times to a document, it doesnt trigger the mails as expected.

Best regards,

Federico.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Federico

I am working on the Solution Manager 7 EHP1 now , we also config the mail trigger whe the message created/ status changed. Can you give some configure materials or links to me?

Thank a lot.

dai