cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective UD for 04 inspection lot origin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to know about collectived UD for 04 inspection lot origin. In QA16, I do not get any 04 lots. Do I have to go for QA41? Then what are the prerequisites and configurations?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Freind

Please execute the UD with the following prequisite

1) Schedule the varaint perioducally every one hour. Make sure that you have selected period while scheduling the varaint

2) Make sure that all result recording is done and no defect recording is done for the lot

3) Variant should have get execute 12 hours past the lot creation so that it will be UD ed

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks! I am trying this.

In the mean time, I want to use QE72 for tabular result rec, as we are having more than 50 lots at a time. Suppose I do result rec for 5 lots in QE72. Now every time I have to go to overview screen, accept/reject and close the char. Is there any way I can valuate and close the chracteristics in QE72 main screen where all the lots come in series?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, you have to make sure you have a sampling procedure the allows for automatic valuation assigned to each characteristic.

Once you enter results, than click on the save button on screen, the results should automatically be vaulted and closed, (status 5).

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it QA41 which you can use.

Prerequisite is not different from that of the 01 inspection type like SPRO time delay & QM view 'Auto UD" etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I tried this and made a variant in QA41 too. But some its not working. I searched in google and SDN and found all steps are followed, but its just not working.

My settings are:

1. Auto UD time taken as 12 hours in customizing

2. Auto UD box ticked for material

3. In QA41, created a variant (In full screen)

4. Inspection lot selection taken as order confirmed

5. UD codes, plant all set

Now what i feel i am mistaking in scheduling the variant. Can anyone please let me know the steps to schedule it?

My scenario is: for 04 type materials, I want to do a collective UD when lots are OK

And Do I have to assign to any material?

Thanks!

Edited by: SAPQM11 on Sep 15, 2010 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use QA41.

Please check the spro setting for delay time and Auto UD.

Thanks,

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QA16, lots only with results recorded and results are within specification limits, only displayed.

Vishal