Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key user Importance and assgining message to directly to supoort team

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We ahve done the setup for Service help desk in Sol. Mgr. We could able to create messages in R/3 and see them in sol.Mgr thru transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

We have created Key users and message processors and assigned them to Support team.

I want to understand the basic use of Key user. I could able to create message with out defining Key user.

As per my understanding creating message can be done by anyone from R/3 who has SAP ID . But if any one wants to create message trhu Sol. Mgr then he should do thru " NOTIF_CREATE" for that reason he should be defined as key user thru BP transation as Business partner (Gen)

I want to understand one more thing. When ever a key user / end uder created message with certain component say "MM-PUR" whether it will directly go to team who is handling MM areas or after getting message one has to divert. What is std. method. Here i want to understand how to map support team / message processor to perticular coponents (say MM area) . Where we settings for these.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to assign messages to support Team based on the componenet (Support Team Determination).

Follow this blog.

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination

This should help you.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanx for the quick reply.

Is my understanding of key user is correct ?

I try to see the blog /people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination

I couldn't able to see screen shots, it is opening with errors. It is showing with text message without screen shots.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Key user is basically to identify the end user. Your understanding is correct.

I dont see any problem with the blog. Its opening for me. Try in some other system or use different browser.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

Thanks for giving links. In the below I couldn't able to open some of the pictures in

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

I am staying in KSA, Saudi Arabia. When I checked, these potos were stored in http://www.telefonica.net/web2/generales/lcorrea/image28.jpg

and this site was blocked by Saudi Govt.

Is there any way to get this info.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried this also, picture were blocked by Saudi Govt.

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination

Answers (0)