cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerance limits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i executed the commitments(POS), if the expenditure exceeds the budget, system should throw the message and it should send the email to the person responsilbe. In this scenario iam using the option "warning with mail to a person " in the Tolerance limits. my question is person resposible field in the project builder screen is just a text field. How system will validate this , If iam wrong please guide me the process in this scenario.

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will assign login id to the person responsible. that is how it will triger the email

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Person responsible are defined in the IMG, using transaction OPS6, there is a field Office user against the person responsible.

Check is there any SAP login user id is maintained, if not you can mention a valid SAP user id for the person responsible.

System will then trigger a mail to the SAP user in SAP Business Work Place. That user can check the mail using transaction SBWP.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen and Ahmed,

Thanks for the quick response. Now i can see the mails in the Business workplace. Thank you very much. Iam Closing this.

Peter.