cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit to update or Modify Pricing Procedure in Intercompany billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our Current system we have a Intercompany Pricing Procedure 9Cost plus Markup)which is different from that of previous Billing Document and Sales order,In future scenario we would require that the Intercompany Pricing procedure should be a copy of Previous Billing doc/Sales order for Revenue transfer purposes

Since we are using different order/Billing types having different document pricing procedures and Customer pricing procedures ,It becomes difficult to re-determine the new pricing procedure for intercompany billing doc type through standard SAP configuratioin of Pricing procedure determination through Sales Area,Customer pricing procedure and Document pricing Procedure.

Kindly let me know which would be the appropriate User Exit during creation of intercompany Billing document where Custom code code could be written to update the existing pricing procedure determination with copy of Pricing procedure of Previous Billing doc/Sales order .

Your help in this regard would be appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

you could put custom code to determine pricing procedure in the customizing copy routine.

By VOFM create your own copy-routine when VBRK-KALSM is filled, then put it in VTFL at header level.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ivano , From Copy control the Pricing Procedure from the Source document(Billing/Order) is getting copied but it is getting re-determined again from Config of Sales AreaDoc pricing ProcedureCustomer Pricing Procedure.It is after this Re-determination based on certain criteria,I would like to modify the Pricing procedure.

I feel that Creating Custom code through VOFM would be a tricky issue since the same Delivery is the Source document for Customer Billing document and Intercompany Billing document.Our current version is ECC 6.0,Is there a Billing/Pricing user exit or BADI which I can add in VF01 when Pricing procedure is being re-determined with that of config values so that i can put my custom code to update the pricing procedure?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In your copy control if you maintain pricing type as D Copy pricing elements unchanged, then it might not redermine the pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

Just go to the Copy Control setting and check the header copying requirement routine/Data transfer routine. Ensure that the VBRK-KLASM is LOCAL. Ask your ABAPer to debug and check the same. And ensure that the document pricing procedure is maintained in the Intecompany Billing type which should be as per the Pricing Procedure determination set in VOK0.

Regards,

Sumit