Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Issue while writing a Query

Hi All,

I am writing a Query using SQVI. I required Sold to party , Sold to description, Partner function, End Customer , End customer description, Sales Qty and Netvalue.

I am using table Joins

I have used the tables VBRK,VBRP,VBPA and KNA1

But the report displays only for sold to customer description. I am not able to get it display for End customer description..

Kindly help how to join the tables to get it populated description of End customer..

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

SK

Former Member
replied

I created an SQVI query based on the tables & table connections described by you and I'm getting the desriptions for both customers (customer from VBRK and VBPA).

If you get the records when you run your query it means that the customer, who is in VBPA, is created (it exists) and that's why it should exist in KNA1 - otherwise you would not get any record in your report (unless you use left outer joint connection between tables).

If the customer exist in KNA1 there should be a description for it. (You can check it via SE16+KNA1 or in XD03)

Just remark:

Your VBRP and VBPA tables are connected only via VBELN which means you will get the header partners for your billing document items. You can get the item-level partners if you connect the tables via VBELN / POSNR and you use proper selection criteria.

Which connection you use is based on the requirement and I think has no impact whether you get the customer's name or not.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question