cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOA - Accounts Receivable

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to register payments received, and to allocate these payments to open items / outstanding invoices. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction, i.e. is there either an IDOC api or web service exposed to handle either or both of these operations ?

This would also need to make postings to the general ledger, is that something which might be handled automatically after calling the above interfaces or would this be another call to a potential 3rd interface ?

Any help much appreciated ! I am also relatively new to SAP and therefore SAP specific terminalogoy so be gentle with the acronymns !

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

You will probably get a more accurate answer in the SAP SD Billing forum, it's more SAP functional question that you're asking. You might get an answer here from someone that may have done SOA work on the subject but it's more a technically related SOA forum. So for example, once someone has identified what SOA related funtionality they want to use but can't get it working from a technical perspective, that's where we can help more.

Try posting the question there.

Regards, Trevor