cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate setting for annual sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a querry on Rebates. I have configured customer rebates of 5% for individual sales orders and the system is running correctly. Now the requirement is, if the customer purchases for Rs. 1,00,000 in a year, then the rebate must be 10% or else 5% must be effective. How do we make this setting?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be done through the scales in the condition record. Maintain the scales as per your requirement in the rebate condition record in the Rebate agreement.so that system will pick up the rebate percentage based on the percentage you maintained.

I hope it will solve your issue.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply, but I have a doubt. Scales will be applicable for individual sales orders. Will the scales be applicable for the total sales for the entire year? For eg - 5% rebate will be initially applicable for individual sales orders. Will the system cancel 5% and recalucalte all the individual orders to 10% when the annual sales figure crosses Rs.1,00,000?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once if you main tain the scales in the condition records in the Rebate agreement. Then you need to update the billing documents using VBOF based on your agreement No. So that it will update the correct rebate percentage in the Billing documents which is already calculated.

Regards,

SK